- Get Involved
What's Happening In
Council Policy &
Green Products &
The program enables organisations to implement energy efficiency actions and demonstrates how the small changes can make a big difference to our environment and our future. Commercial tenants who get involved with CitySwitch will find that the environmental and financial benefits of participation are substantial.
Through the development of short, medium and long term energy efficiency actions and targets, organisations can reduce expenditure on energy across their business as well as contribute to reducing Melbourne's carbon pollution.
To date, 23 tenancies across greater Melbourne have joined the program and taken the first step in minimising their environmental impact. These businesses experience the following benefits from being part of CitySwitch:
• positioning and promotion as an environmental leader
• a structured way to commit to improve energy efficiency
• networking opportunities with like-minded companies
• a formal assessment and reporting process
• regular updates, informative events and access to resources
• public recognition of your achievements.
Your participation in CitySwitch will send a positive message to your staff, customers and suppliers that you are serious about taking control of your greenhouse impact.
Join now at www.cityswitch.net.au.
Further enquiries about the program can directed to: email@example.com or (03) 9209 6763.